Elodie MBIDA is passionate about communication in the broad sense. In 2015, she obtained a baccalaureate in Litterature.
After a year in psychology, she reoriented into bachelor degree in information science and communication at Université de Rennes2. She graduated in 2019 and integrated a double master degree in journalism, editorial contenu and media of influence + Political communication and lobbying in HEIP Paris school (Hautes études internationale et politique) in partnership with Sup de pub school, INSEEC.U.
Her vocation for communication has led her to different projects and experiences:
– project manager, institutional communication within Orange Group in Paris;
– press relations and E-influence assistant at the Raoul agency in Paris;
– consultant in communication / Branding and public relations for the webzine Jeunesse Du Mboa and the company Street Dzsign on the side of Cameroon;
– communication Strategy Advisor for the association Noël étoilé des enfants. She created an advertising campaign that was broadcast on all billboards in Yaounde, Douala and the national channel CRTV Cameroon;
– founder of the association Vogt Alumni;
– communication Manager for the Association Etre et Vivre between Paris and Yaounde;
Elodie has a firm conviction that an entrepreneur, brand, association, public man/woman, need to shape and maintain a positive image with their various stakeholders to create a corporate culture, optimize relationships of trust, protect your reputation.